- Ye, X. and R.M. Pendyala (2016/2017) On the Development of a Semi-Nonparametric Generalized Multinomial Logit Model for Travel-related Choices. College of Transportation Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
- Hoklas, M., C.R. Bhat, V.M. Garikapati, R.M. Pendyala, and D. You (2015) An Integrated Latent Construct Modeling Framework for Predicting Physical Activity Engagement and Health Outcomes. Department of Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX. To be submitted to Journal of Transportation and Health.
- Volosin, S.E., S. Paul, R.M. Pendyala, V. Livshits, and P. Maneva (2013) Activity-travel Characteristics of a Large University Population. School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
- Ye, X. and R.M. Pendyala (2013) The Delta Method to Compute Confidence Intervals of Predictions from Discrete Choice Model: An Application to Commute Mode Choice Model. Department of Civil Engineering, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA.
- Senbil, M., E. Yetiskul, E. Muftuler, and R.M. Pendyala (2013) Parking Tragedy of the Commons: The Case of Istanbul. Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey.